kristen + aaron // wedding . monroe nc

I'm excited to finally share these photos with Kristen & Aaron. They are such a sweet, beautiful couple & we were so happy to have the chance to capture their day. :)






LOVE when we are able to get so close during the ceremony. When our clients let us do this, I believe it allows us to truly capture the intimacy of this important moment.



Kristen & Aaron were great in front of the camera - a beautiful couple & you can tell they are so comfortable with each other. A photographer can't ask for more. :)




We headed to the courthouse in downtown Monroe for the group shots & photos of the bride & groom. Love the architecture!






This next photo is one of my new favorites. There is just something about the funny crop & off-centered-ness that I love. Reminds me of something out of the '50s - like my grandmother's old wedding photos. :)


The ring shots were done on one of their super cute dessert napkins from the reception. Love it!


For the reception, everyone headed down the road to the [ Monroe Country Club ] to enjoy some dancing & dinner by [ Stone Table Catering ].



And they're off!

No comments:

Post a Comment