sparta


I took a drive up to Sparta today to meet with one of our future wedding couples (Ashley & Justin) that are getting married there in June. They live all the way in Florida, so it was a treat to finally get to meet them. :)

I couldn't help but take a few photos while I was up there - the mountains & foliage were beautiful. And they are getting married in the cutest little church I think I have ever seen. I can't wait for the wedding!

Thanks again for the tour, guys! I enjoyed spending the afternoon with you all.


2 comments:

  1. These are pretty cool i like the top one the best...and the old timez feel to the bottom one is BA also

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I just saw the blog tonight! Great pictures. We are so excited to have you! I think out of everything I am most excited about our pictures because we have Great Photographers!!

    ReplyDelete